Thursday 25 July 2013

What do celebrities keep in their BAG'S?


BRENDA SONG:
   "My purse always has my blackberry and my iphone because i can't decide between the two.My other staples are my wallet,eye drops,MAC eye liner in graphite the Balm 'plump your pucker',tinted lip gloss in "cocoa my coconut" and burts bees lip balm."
EMILY OSMENT:
   "I always carry my cellphone.I can't remember going a day without it.I always have my wallet,ipod,gum,makeup,keys,floss and sunglasses."
CHELSEA STAUB:
  "iphone,car keys with red heart key-chain,bobby pins my wallet filled with receipts and no cash,sour gum-balls,a yummy flavoured lip gloss and the latest twilight book."
SELENA GOMEZ:
   "Target wrapper from my CD,face wipes,wallet, books animal farm,call of the wild,catcher and rye for the school,Ghana African ticket,sun glasses from for ever the sickest kids concert,lip balm,lip glosses,tissues,laptop charger,head band,concert light the one in slow songs,more candy,menchie's yougurt cart."
EMMA WATSON:
   "My bag is a mulberry alexa,smython diary,head for can't function without it,silver shell wallet,blackberry,home key's,sunglasses,parker fountain pen."

SOURCE: Smash Magazine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.